About UsHabitat for Humanity works in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to develop communities with people in need by building and renovating houses so that there are decent houses in decent communities in which every person can experience God’s love and can live and grow into all that God intends.
- Demonstrate the love and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Advocate on behalf of those in need of decent shelter.
- Focus on shelter by building and renovating simple, decent, affordable houses.
- Engage broad community through inclusive leadership and diverse partnerships.
- Promote dignity through full partnership with Habitat homeowners and future home partners.
- Promote transformational and sustainable community development.
The ultimate goal of Habitat for Humanity is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the face of the earth by building adequate and basic housing. Furthermore, all of our words and actions are for the ultimate purpose of putting shelter on the hearts and minds of people in such a powerful way that poverty housing and homelessness become socially, politically and religiously unacceptable in our nations and world.
2011 Sandusky County Fair Display
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Sandi Foster, President
Rev. Elaine Bast, Vice President
Maddie Davis, Secretary
Mike Hartenstein, Treasurer
Edward Joseph Eberly
Rev. Gerhardt (Gerry) Gosnell
Terry J. Jacobs
William (Skip) Morley
Donna Thatcher-Executive Director
2012 Whirlpool build - Clyde, OH